Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dead sexy in the morning!

Dead Sexy in the morning...

As most people know by now, I'm a people watcher. I love just watching an analysing body language, and trying to determine a story just by someone's look. Which is why I love my random Flickr moments. I sometimes will look at just random pictures on Flickr, like these...

What is up with this? First of all, isn't the whole "stomach touching" pose only allowed when someone is pregnant, or trying to be sexy? Second of all, isn't it only allowed to touch another person's stomach when they are pregnant? This picture has so much that one can infer, or that they're lesbians. I haven't figured out which...

This photo is either your standard, "I'm Irish and I'm proud" moment or the "I'm drunk and proud" moments. You know those moments. It's like the time your buddy passes out and you take a picture of yourself farting in his face, bare assed. I'll never understand why people take the "I'll take my picture pointing to sign moment".

One of the best photo's take these days, is the obligatory "I can't believe you're playing Rock Band" photo's. You can tell just by looking at it, that this dude probably doesn't sound like Aaron Neville belting out the Star Spangled Banner.

I've never understood the "I'll take a picture of my cat sleeping" picture. Cats are never cute while sleeping. I like cats, but they sleep like 12 to 18 hours a day. So, whenever they are sleeping I always throw something at them to wake them up.

God bless the Asians of the world. They always take pictures, and their women are super hot. This, right here, this is the yellow fever! I'm in love with this girl, and I don't even know her name. That's people watching right there.

Lastly, Are these girls lesbians? Because, if they are, they are of the rare hot variety. Are they sisters? Because, one has an entirely different skin tone than the other. I'd like to know the story behind it. Also, how is the person taking the photo NOT sexually aroused while doing so!

Random Flickr moments. One of the hilarious slices of life moments that are entirely enjoyable. Just like seeing a fat guy in a small car, or midget wrestling.

No comments: