Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have a REALLY bad habit...(cursing occurs)

I now have to admit a REALLY bad habit. I from time to time, get on urbandictionary.com just to update my lexicon on verbage (usually vulgar). For instance, in some down time, I wanted to find out the best way to describe "ridin' dirty" to someone. So, I got on good ol ud, and found some pretty good definitions. However, those acursed web designers put in the most addicting thing to me. The damn scroll bar that brings up similar words or the next in line in the ud. Looking at my definition then the words "riding dickass" seemed to jump out at me. I just HAD click on it. Once I did, I was glad because it's actually something I would probably use in my speech at one point.


1. Riding dickass

To define two guys riding on a motorcycle, moped, or scooter together.
"Hey Chris, do you wanna go for a ride on my new motorcycle?"
"Hell no Tyler, I ain't riding DICKASS on your bike with you!"
Now, I know that I'm dirty, but I know this term will come in handy all time! Especially now that summer is here. Granted, anyone who doesn't want to look flaming gay, will walk as opposed to riding dickass. However, I know I'm gonna be riding with some people, and I'll have to shout "look at those dudes riding dickass..."
This then sent me to of course look at "riding asian style".

1. Riding asian style

When there is no one sitting in the passenger seat, but there are people riding in the back seats. Originates from the bay area, where asian people for some reason never fill that front seat...
"Ok someone jump up here, were not riding asian style!!! "
I, of course, think this stems for all the Asians in the bay area having a socially evolutary stygma that comes from driving rickshaws for several years. However, I can think of numerous times this saying would come in handy, and I like it!
All this browsing cultimated in the most celebrated word in my vocab now... ridikishiz.

1. ridikishiz

ridiculous thing to do or ridiculous amount of money to spend on something
"£60 on a book thats ridikishiz!" (ridiculous shit)
I could use this word on SO many things (i.e. most of the useless crap I see some girls buy). A good friend of mine once spent like $400 on a big brass pig. Ridikishiz is the paramount word I would use to describe that. $400 on a useless house ornament just ranks up there.
After reading this, word to the wise. Stay away from UD. You'll find yourself laughing and poluting your brain with things you just shouldn't know.

No comments: