Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's time to say goodbye...

The following is a letter that we should all write every once a while to our ill fated Internet friends:

"Dear Internet Friend,

I've found that we don't have much of a relationship lately. I know that a good portion of the blame is my fault. Because, either I didn't want to get with you in real life, or that you completely lied on your profile when you said 'athletic with some curves'. However, I know that I'm the only one who didn't have feelings of apprehension. When I asked you if don't mind sharing the bed with someone else, you seemed to think that I was not referring to my dog.

Sure, we had fun with passing flirtations, and downloading a myriad of applications to give us a smiley face for every occasion, but I'm just ready for more. I need a note left on a single piece of chocolate cake resting in the kitchen, proclaiming 'this is for you'. I need someone who will go with me to an event that has midgets wrestling with other midgets. Someone to take with me to a ball game, and sadly my Apple Airbook, with built in Camera, just doesn't capture the emotion of the moment with just an IM blinking.

However, look at all the benefits this break up will do for you!? You'll be able to scroll down to the screen names like "Zbellbuzz", without having to over step my "Imscruptastic" screen name. Also, you won't get forwards and e-mails from health magazines and articles that I find, which boldly proclaim "Sex is the cure-all for everything". Also, you'll not have to look at my on-line status of "IM if you're horny".

So, I think that the best thing is to remove each other from our buddy lists. It's time to make a break, and soar with the Eagles. I wish you further luck in your On-Line adventures, and hope that you find someone who will echo your sentiments of ;) with <3.

Your friend,

Imscruptastic (This account will be deleted in 1 week)."

What Internet friend break up letter would you write? Let everyone know. Shout it out loud and proud.

No comments: