Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another one of my wicked pleasures...

It's a given. About once a week, I pop on a specific website to check out their new products. Of course, I'm talking about www.tshirthell.com. These have usually vulgar and offensive t-shirts. For example,
(For those of you who don't get it, 420 is a pot reference, but this is in military time). I would also get this one for the Peta freaks...


Then, of course, the ever classic...


I always wonder what my fascination is with the site is. I think it stems from my need to go against the establishment. The one that I would want to wear, but have enough sense not to is..."How dare I wear this F#$king shirt, in front of your damn kids". It might just be my confrontational nature, but I find it hilarious. There is no greater joy I get than when someone looks at a t-shirt I own and gets offended or goes "dude, that shirts' hilarious." I guess I just like to break away from the mold a bit.

Also, I was speaking with a friend of mine, whom I respect greatly. What I found out is that women don't really like t-shirt kind of guys at my age, or guys who probably watch cartoon network. Also, come to find out that all women have a height thing. This basically means that I can't date anyone over 22 or 23. This makes things really simple. I already have a no high maintenance chick rule. Now, I can add an age qualifier. Also, we were talking about patterns of behavior. Can someone who only likes to spend about 3 to 4 days a week with a significant other, get with one of those people who's an every day kind of person? We posed this interesting question, and it seems to have come up with the response of, it's cool as long as there's good communication. I'd like to keep polling people to see what they think...but, the bottom line is that it's something else to find out on the 5th date talk.

No comments: